We will protect your data, the protection of personal data is critically important to you and Ha’penny Press Ltd.
We will ensure that your personal data is held securely. Your data is used only for the purpose of purchasing raffle tickets. It will only be used to satisfy the statutory and financial audit requirements connected to the sale of tickets.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding the use of your personal data, please write or email us at
TTGB Ha Penny Press Ltd
Unit 4, Appletree Barns, Folly Lane
Copdock, Ipswich, IP8 3JQ.
The personal information we gather
During the registration process you are required to enter personal details in the registration sections of this website. The information we collect will include your title, full name and address. Payment details will also be required to enable the purchase of tickets or donations. We will also request your email address. For audit purposes we will retain communications between you and Ha’penny Press. We will certainly retain your feedback as this is essential to the improvement of our service.
Why we need your personal data and what we use it for.
Your personal data enables the provision of our services which includes entry to raffle competitions. We use your data to administer records and audits, enable contact with you during the campaign if the need arises. Your data is also used to process financial transactions including the purchase of tickets or to facilitate a donation of money to your chosen charity.
We may need to contact you in connection with advertising or marketing associated with our service or the services provided by your chosen charity.
Your feedback is essential and we will collect this feedback to improve our services.
Who we share your data with.
We may share your information with:
- Registered partner charities who require your personal details to facilitate the sale of tickets and the distribution of prizes.
- Law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies. If we believe that you are involved in any illegal activity or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or it is believed that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law or with legal process (ii) protect and defend our rights and property and those of our customers; (iii) prevent fraud; (iv) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised and unintended use of our website and services; or (v) protect the personal safety or property of our customer or the public.
- Logistic companies who require data for delivery purposes and financial institutions who may be required to process payments and produce acknowledgements. These service providers are bound by strict agreements relating to the confidentiality and non-disclosure of data.
- This website has integrated Google analytics (Google analytics demographics and interest reporting). We may use data gathered by Google to assist in the improvement of this website.
You can opt out of this feature by going to www.google.com/settings/ads
- We store your details on our server located in the United Kingdom and will not transfer your data outside the European Union.
- If we are required to share your personal data for reasons other than those stated we will ensure that your full consent is obtained beforehand.
- Ha Penny Press Ltd is the data controller of this website
Company registration number 06700082
- Ha Penny Press Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office
Registration number: Z3194367
Accessing your personal data – Your rights
- You can request to view your personal data held by Ha’penny Press.
- If you consider the data we hold to be incorrect, you can request that we correct the data.
- You can also request that we delete some or all of your personal data. We will delete data on request unless statutory requirements suggest otherwise.
If you would like to be removed from our records or do not want us to send you mailings you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to unsubscribe we will require your email address and other contact details. If you would like to view the data we keep about at Ha’penny please send your request by email to the email address detailed above. We will send you all the relevant data we have.
By using this site you are consenting to the retrieval, collection and use of your personal data for purposes as detailed in this policy.